[3830] 222FallSprnt N2SLN(@N2SLN/P) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222FallSprnt N2SLN(@N2SLN/P) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 16:30:04 +0000
                    222 MHz Fall Sprint - 2021

Call: N2SLN
Operator(s): N2SLN
Station: N2SLN/P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN22
Operating Time (hrs): 3.0

Club:

Comments:

Drove 75 minutes to get the van, drove it an hour to the repair shop for front
brakes, and ended up leaving late for the hilltop. Figured out how to get the
new gate opened on the access road and did a quicker than usual setup due to all
the delays--no leveling of the van or of the antenna support structure. Was
originally going to do 7-10 PM but due to the late arrival, did 8-11 PM instead.
Good thing I did, because I caught my best DX in the final hour of the sprint as
weak tropo was starting to roll across Lake Erie. I worked Michigan station W8RU
EN82 on a QSB peak at 397 mi / 638 km on CW.