[3830] CQ WW RTTY N6GP SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N6GP SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:15:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   91      27       24    14
   20:  147      29       53    20
   15:   66      16       27    17
   10:    7       1        3     3
------------------------------------
Total:  311      73      107    54  Total Score = 159,120

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

2 things are back this weekend.  RTTY is back, and finally the sunspots are
back, and their effect is really being felt on band conditions.
To me, a DX contest does not get much more fun than this.  They Europeans did an
amazing job at activating some of their smaller countries.  Just incredible!
C37 Andorra, HB0 Liechtenstein, Z35 Northern Macedonia, and SV9 Crete were all
on.
I really concentrated on DX contacts this year for 3 pointers. I don't have any
data to back it up, but I'm sure my points per QSO was way up.
With just over 300 QSOs this year, I nearly equalled my score with over 500 Qs
last year.  This is due to more mults and more points per QSO.
The 15m opening to EU Sunday took me by surprise.  I didn't think it would last
and I made the mistake to QSY to 20m.
Worked an ATNO on RTTY - Mongolia - Happy Dance!
4L0G was the one that got away.
Still need to fix my 80m dipole before the CQWW SSB.
N1MM+ was awesome again with my SDR with the Spectrum Display.
TS-590 SG with Ameritron amp about 350W.