[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 03:09:38 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 1

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  10      8
   40:  22     14
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  32     22  Total Score = 704

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Worst full half hour performance, maybe ever.  Had some trouble with the tcvr
going back to receive, but don't believe that hurt the score much.  No signals
on 15M. Worked a few on 20 on the west coast before the contest started, but got
no answers on 20 during the NS.  40M was only OK with a fairly long skip zone.
Kept getting beat out on almost every jump ball.  80M was worse than 40.  Many
stations simply couldn't hear me.  On 160, no one heard me, no matter how strong
their signal was.  BUT, I won't let anything keep me from celebrating with the
Atlanta Braves, who sewed up their National League division championship
tonight.  Three more regular season games this week and next Friday they start
the first playoff series vs the Milwaukee Brewers. At least I think that is what
the announcers said over the crowd noise at Truist Park.  73, John, K4BAI.