[3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 20:48:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 1

Call: OF5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  20
   40:   5
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  25  Mults = 24  Total Score = 600

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Aurora kept up above 45 gigawatts between the sessions,
and was at 50 GW in the 1900Z-2000Z slot. Only long skip
on 7 MHz. Fil CR6K was the first to pass the QRN-floor
at 1903Z. Others were faint lines on the IC-7300 waterfall.

During my 2 weeks absence the QRN-level of local X-mas lights
has grown, and I did not have the guts to put out my own CQ,
as I did not hear even half of the stations worked by others.
Frans PA0INA was the strongest on 3.5 MHz peaking at 1945Z...

The Loop-on-Ground in the forest has miraculously survived
the summer traffic, but it needs a good layer of snow on top
to have better dielectric properties for RX-ing the low bands.
I heard SM5IMO on 1.8 MHz, but needed 2 minutes to get my
roller maxed, and only LP available on the lowest band. So
the last 6 minutes was SWL on TopBand, with HB9CVQ heard/cq.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops