[3830] CQWW CW FY5KE M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5hry@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW FY5KE M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 21:59:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: FY5KE
Operator(s): FY5FY F6FVY F5HRY
Station: FY5KE

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Kourou
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:  219    14       45
   80:  308    23       77
   40:  868    30       96
   20: 1331    35      117
   15: 1673    32      115
   10:  920    24       85
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Another semi remote operation from FY5KE (FY5FY on site, others in France).
Rather good conditions on all bands, only 10m could have been a bit better.

Amazing piles from the EU zoo and remote lag made it quite difficult to run high
rates, but we had fun, as usual, during THE contest of the year !

We will be on for the coming ARRL 10m contest.

73
Herve F5HRY