[3830] CQWW CW WC1M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wc1m73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WC1M SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 22:22:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WC1M
Operator(s): WC1M
Station: WC1M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   25     9       17
   80:   59     6       21
   40:  186    12       39
   20:   15     4       12
   15:   65     3       20
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Congrats to N5DX and K5ZD. Kevin's mind-boggling performance show that even
against one of the all-time great contesters, Unassisted can beat Assisted. No
doubt a big station helped, but it's clear 2BSIQ is a game changer for those who
can master it.

Me, just a few points for the club.

Even after repairing several antennas in the weeks leading up to the contest, I
just couldn't get motivated for a big effort this year. Also had family and
friends visiting that I really wanted to spend time with Thanksgiving weekend. I
managed to play around a bit because -- hey -- it's CW WW CW!

FWIW, 40 was quite slow here the first night, but 80 and 160 were good. 15
rocked a bit on Saturday, and 40 was much better the second night. Like everyone
else, I was disappointed that 10 didn't open. That might have motivated me to do
more in this one. Maybe next year.

Hopefully, I'll get more motivated for the rest of the contest season!

73, Dick WC1M