[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 03:07:20 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 3

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:  11      8
   40:  14      9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  26     18  Total Score = 468

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Coming down off high of CQWW CW weekend (M/2 at K1RX) - fell to Earth!  Nary a
signal heard on 15 and 20, and 40 sounded like signals passed through a muffler.
 Odd effect that I can't recall hearing any time recently.  As usual, had to
drop power on 80 and 160 to 10 watts to avoid freezing up the logging computer
(or at least the USB keyboard and mouse).  Am inspired to remove all ferrites
and try the cable routing experiment to see if I can tame RFI that way, then add
ferrites.  I truly have a rat's nest of cables behind the radio/power amp!

Many thanks for the Qs - still fun even if propagation a bit weird up here.

73,
MikeNH