[3830] ARRL 160 NS3T SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NS3T SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 13:57:30 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 467  Sections = 60  Countries = 10  Total Score = 67,690

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I started out great with a 114 first hour.  Made it up to 150 and then broke for
dinner and Christmas tree setup, with the full intention of getting back on the
radio well into the night.  Conditions were good, as I was both hearing and
getting into EU.  But I couldn't stay awake either Friday or Saturday night,
nodding off at the radio by 0330z each night.  I just couldn't stay awake.

Best contact of the contest was one hour *after* sunrise on Saturday morning.  I
had slept late and was picking off a few QSO's here and there as signals
weakened with the growing daylight.  I heard a very loud W6 - and immediately
figured it must be one of those 6's who was now in Ohio or Illinois.  Nope.
This was a W6 in SDG.  One call, no repeats.  Super 599 contact, after 1300z on
the East Coast.

Congrats to all the big scorers.  See you next week in ARRL 10.

73 Jamie NS3T