[3830] ARRL 160 AI6O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 AI6O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 14:56:14 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: AI6O
Operator(s): AI6O
Station: AI6O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10.7

Total:  QSOs = 468  Sections = 63  Countries = 4  Total Score = 62,712

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Schedule wouldn't permit me to get the 160 dipole up until Saturday morning.
Thought I would try Friday night with whatever antenna would work.  Ended up
making 152 Qs with the hex beam through the Palstar tuner. Who knew?  Got the
dipole up at 40 feet on Saturday morning and had a blast.  Mults were
low--missed most of 6 and 7 lands.  So, more work.  Anyway, i'm back on 160.
Thanks for the QSOs and sorry for misses.  73

Ed AI6O