[3830] ARRL 160 W4CB(W2RU) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W2RU@me.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W4CB(W2RU) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 21:32:53 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: W4CB
Operator(s): W2RU
Station: W4CB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:00

Total:  QSOs = 707  Sections = 67  Countries = 17  Total Score = 126,084

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Frustrated over and over again -- after finding an open Run frequency -- to have
DX and other weak signals who were answering my CQs continually covered up by
clicks and pops and burbles and wideband noise from "big guns"
transmitting on nearby frequencies. Finally gave up and watched a movie with my
wife.