[3830] ARRL 160 OL0A(OK1CZ) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1cz@ddamtek.cz
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 OL0A(OK1CZ) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 22:17:12 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: OL0A
Operator(s): OK1CZ
Station: OK1CZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JO70
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 23  Sections = 17  Countries = 2  Total Score = 782

Club:

Comments:

Condx seemed generally poor, better during the first night when I worked most of
the East coast stations and heard 10 more that could not hear me. The most
distant was W0AIH.
Second night was very poor, at my SR time only VE and W9 area signals were
coming through but could not hear me. Even the East coast big guns were weak
(with the exception of VY2ZM).
RIG remotely controlled TS480 at 100W
ANT Inv. L