[3830] ARRL 160 WW2R(@N2CEI) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WW2R(@N2CEI) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 02:39:24 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: WW2R
Operator(s): WW2R W5ZN K0DO N2CEI
Station: N2CEI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1333  Sections = 83  Countries = 43  Total Score = 380,142

Club:

Comments:

Strange Conditions for us. Little to no EU DX  the first night with QSb and weak
signals. In the hour before our SR we worked 2 VK's and 17 of the weakest JA's
we have ever worked.  No other AS or or OC except for KH6.
Happy to work all sections except NT.  2nd night We started to work afew more EU
QSQ's and mults but were loosing some in the QSB. About 2hrs before EU SR, our
CQ's were being answered by EU stations  in clusters of 3-4-5 with the waves of
QSB. Our SR did not bring us anything special.One more VK and no ZL. All in all,
conditions seamed better the previous weekend in the CQWW.  BUT---  Still some
of the most fun a ham can have on two Dark, Foggy, damp nights in Northern
Florida.
See you in the Stew as K0DI.
Steve, N2CEI