[3830] FT RUp NR4O SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] FT RUp NR4O SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 20:09:46 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2021

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:  97
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  97  State/Prov = 30  Countries = 5  Total Score = 3,395

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Was able to jump into this one for the last 3 hours of the contest.  Decided to
stay on 20m for the time I had.  It worked out OK until the band started to fade
along with the number of stations still operating.  I operated mostly FT4 until
I exhausted workable stations and the rate seemed good.  The last 15 Q'a were
FT8.  I fell short of my 100 goal with no one left to work when the band closed.
 Had a few incomplete or uncertain contacts when I didn't get the final
confirmations on a few CQ initiated contacts. We'll see what the NIL rate looks
like. Hopefully next time I won't have as many conflicts and get more operating
time.

Oh and sorry to my first 2 contacts.  I had the VHF contest selected instead of
RU in my WSJT-X configuration.

73,
Eric - NR4O