[3830] ARRL 10 AB2E SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ab2e@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AB2E SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 21:46:55 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   CW:  189    35
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  189    35  Total Score = 26,460

Club:

Comments:

Rig:FTDX-9000D/SPE Expert 1.3K-FA Series II
Antenna: fan dipole 10m/15m @65ft

Hello all,
Thanks for the QSOS and attempts through the lousy band condx.
Best DX was Sat morning, when the band opened for 5 minutes, and I worked  ZD7BG
and a couple IK stations. Then the band closed down again. Sun morning I heard
V51YJ but he could not here me. Worked PJ2T that was it for DX. Mostly had a
path to FL and the bulk of the QSOs are with FL stations. Only 29 states worked,
pretty poor.

73 to all, and see you in the winter contests coming up,
Darrell AB2E