[3830] ARRL 10 W0ZP SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W0ZP SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 23:24:06 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: W0ZP
Operator(s): W0ZP
Station: W0ZP

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   CW:  15     10
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  15     10  Total Score = 600

Club:

Comments:

Friday night was totally wiped out by noise from the all the tornadoes and
lightning about 250 mi. SW of here. Flurries,wind mixed with a little rain here,
Not sure if I have ever heard that much noise way up on ten.S7 to s9 constant
with additional lightning crashes! Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those
who lost loved ones, and homes and businesses in these massive storms. 73 and
Happy Holidays , Wayne W0ZP