[3830] ARRL 10 WB0TEV SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WB0TEV SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 23:37:19 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 8:55

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  372    52
-------------------
Total:  372    52  Total Score = 38,688

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Had a great sporadic E opening Saturday night that just kept on giving.  Worked
a lot more mults than I expected. Mult details follow:
0's: only missed KS
1's: only missed VT
3's: only lacked DE
4's: only AL was AWOL
5's: AR, LA & MS are just too close
6's: no Hawaii
7's: no AK, MT, OR, nor WA
2's, 8's and 9's: Got em all
VE: worked AB, BC, MB and ON
XE: only worked JAL
DX worked: CE, CX, HK, HP, LU, PY, PZ, YV

A spectrum display in this contest is a powerful aide!
Except for a few QSO's where I forgot to fire up QSOrder at the start of a
session, all QSOs are recorded and will be available for your listening pleasure
via my qrz.com page sometime shortly after the log submission deadline.

Time to swing the antenna north and get ready for the RAC Winter Contest next
weekend.

73,
Victor = WB0TEV