[3830] ARRL 10 N6WM(@K6LRG) SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6WM(@K6LRG) SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 03:36:36 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Remote Operation

   CW:  425    48
  SSB:  106    24
-------------------
Total:  531    72  Total Score = 137,664

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I generally love this contest, but I am very time constrained this weekend and
was unable to put up a full bic effort.  none the less I had some good op time,
and resulted in some great runs.  Had great fun with the team at RO on slack
during gaps in Es...  I had to quite about 10:30 am sunday in the middle of a
great opening, but had fun in the hours leading up to that.  best dx was a call
on fone from V55Y who answered my cq on fone. (Loud)

Once again activated the K6LRG hilltop contest station, and it seemed to play
well.

Thanks for all the qso's.. I had a great time when I was on the air..

Op condx
Flex 6400/Smartlink for panadapter
Remote rig pair for audio and paddle based cw
Expert 1.3 kfa
Hygain 103ba at 1850ft asl
N1MM Logger plus

73 and seeya next time