[3830] ARRL 10 NJ8J SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj8j@benshome.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NJ8J SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 04:16:21 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:30

   CW:  73     22
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  73     22  Total Score = 6,424

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Icom IC-7300
LDG AT-200Pro II Automatic Antenna tuner
10 Meter Half-Square
Logger: N1MM+

Didn't do near as well as I did last year, but we didn't seem to have anything
like the Friday night opening of last year, so it's not surprising.

Missed out Friday evening, but got on Saturday afternoon.  I like having the
scope, though, as it made it easy to leave the rig on and every once in a while
take a look at the scope - it's obvious if there's activity.  Meanwhile, I
worked on setting up the new IC-2730A.  I spotted activity about 2130Z and
jumped in until about 0000Z, when the band faded away.  Only worked 2 Sunday
afternoon.

Even when the band was open, there was a lot of QSB.  You'd hear someone fairly
loud, and in the middle of the Q, they'd fade down to a whisper.