[3830] ARRL 10 NA8V SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NA8V SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 08:33:01 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   CW:  315    49
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  315    49  Total Score = 61,348

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

First night was really slow, 20q in the first hour.  Sat and Sun were much
better, band usually open to somewhere.  It's amazing how the skip moved around,
guess that's the fun of it.  Didn't have MN or CO the first day, worked lots on
Sunday.  Heard 2 or 3 mults I didn't work.  Only 6 VE's, 5 ON on groundwave and
a BC.  Really enjoy working the weak guys.  No Eu or Pac heard, did get the ZD7
for my only non-Americas QSO.  40 s/p, 9 DX mults.

hope to work you all in the Stew Perry this next weekend.

Top Ten mults:
   1.           Ca   39
   2.           Fl   38
   3.           Tx   27