[3830] ARRL 10 N4SVC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4SVC M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 14:56:14 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N4SVC
Operator(s): WW2R N2CEI
Station: N4SVC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EM80mi
Operating Time (hrs): 34
Remote Operation

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1026   143  Total Score = 441,584

Club:

Comments:

Saturday we heard FR4 and V55 all day 'till their SS but no one else in that
direction. Band died early evening to the North and then after SS, opened to the
west. Band was still open past Midnight here. Sunday morning brought a brief
opening to EA8 and EA and then just sputtered the rest of the day with here and
there to the West coast and the very north of the Northeast.
We resolved to working the South Florida Stations on Backscatter while we listen
to them working stations that we could not here. We quit 1 hr early.  EM80mi was
just to far north to be in the Soup and killed our QSO count.  BUT as always,
great fun, great contest and looking forward to next years event.
Steve