[3830] ARRL 10 KA7CVJ SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KA7CVJ SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 23:01:59 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: KA7CVJ
Operator(s): KA7CVJ
Station: KA7CVJ

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:   87    31
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  348    31  Total Score = 10,788

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

HQ-RAW-SCORE: 10788

Well, this was the a tough one.  Not necessarily because of band
conditions, although they were unusual...  Mostly because my longtime
cheer leader has been gone now for 7 + years... WB7ETR used to ask
me weekly, any contests coming up  Since I wasn't really "busy" I
thought why not  I have this really fancy radio, that has more bells
and whistles than I'll ever be able to figure out, I should see what
it can do and see what happens...  Did not spend too much time in the
shack, 5 kids and 16 grandkids saw to that.  Realized early on that
the shack is NOT setup for contesting.  Wrong chair, radio in the
wrong place, monitors in the wrong place, etc, etc..  But I actually
had some fun.  Set a goal about half way through, going to try and
make 10000 points.  Missed it by 16.... Or so I thought.  Seems I
don't know how to count...
There is always next time, but some shack remodeling first.....