[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 04:18:33 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 16

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 17 min

------------
  160:
   80:  41
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  41  Mults = 41  Total Score = 1,681

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

This exercise started out differently than any other.  My son is adding on to
his house.  The plumber came and relocated the water line to the well.  The
concrete company cut a doorway into the existing basement.  Our task was to
remove the 4X8x8" concrete slab so the floor of the addition could be
poured. He manned the concrete saw and hammer and we were pretty much done my
dark.  I went to a grandkids recital and he went to a basketball game.  We
returned with the task to enclose the opening to the weather.  From inside the
house you can not tell there is a doorway as the existing drywall is in place.
>From the outside you see studs and insulation.  It was quite windy, making it
difficult to walk and talk. Insulating board, lumber, screws, and caulking
finished the job about midway into the CWT.

Of course, I had to futz with the Flex to get it to work.  Low power effort. The
amplifier is held in hock yet support came in an changed parameters inside the
amp, delayed progress by using email tickets, closed calls that were not
resolved, and then the finals completely failed before they had me return it.  I
also noticed they changed the version of firmware, obviously something is still
wrong with the equipment.  So I had 17 minutes left, but I made a few contacts
before before the time ran out.  I needed a few repeats because of the howling
wind!