[3830] RAC Winter VA7YJJ SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VA7YJJ SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 04:33:49 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2021

Call: VA7YJJ
Operator(s): JOSEPH
Station: VA7YJJ

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   0       0       0         0
   80:   0       0       0         0
   40:   0      16       0         5
   20:   0      36       0         8
   15:   0       2       0         2
   10:   0       0       0         0
    6:   0       0       0         0
    2:   0       0       0         0
Total:   0      54       0        15  Total Score = 7,110

Club:

Comments:

Friday night was very slow. Saturday morning we got power outage until noon so I
got the batteries out to make it work. Got 9 out of 12 provinces/territories.
Missing NL,NS,and PE I could hear them but they were bombarded with the eastern
US and Ontario stations. I could not get through with my 100 watts from BC. At
about 11:30 am I checked the 15 m band and was very surprised, I got 2 contacts.
At about 3:30 pm I switched back to 40m and it was busy. Maybe I should have
come there sooner and also check the 80m band as well. I got a fair number of
stations from Ontario on 20m. I enjoyed my time. Thank you and best wishes to
all.