[3830] TBDC M6O(G3WGN) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david@aslinvc.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC M6O(G3WGN) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 17:26:24 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: M6O
Operator(s): G3WGN
Station: G3WGN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IO80
Operating Time (hrs): 9:44

Total:  QSOs = 207  Total Score = 1,109

Club: Three A's

Comments:

First Stew and only my second contest on the band, so looked forward to a
learning experience.  Liked the sound of 100% S & P so I temporarily
extended the 80m inverted vee on Saturday morning with some extra wire to get
resonance into the band; ends only 7-8ft off the ground.  No RX antenna, which
probably made life difficult for some of the more marginal QSOs with west coast
and ZF9CW.
Lot's of fun, will be back next year for the full 14 hours!