[3830] CWopsT W8MK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thammond@chartermi.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8MK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 20:06:25 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 5

Call: W8MK
Operator(s): W8MK
Station: W8MK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  59
   20:  15
   15:   3
   10:
------------
Total:  77  Mults = 76  Total Score = 5,852

Club: Thumb Area Contesters

Comments:

First time running a contest with my new 1x2 vanity callsign. Used to be K8BKM.
I used the name of the previous owner of the call, now SK, Milton (Milt) E.
Kohl, W8MK, from OH. Thanks Milt for your service to our country.

My call was obviously not in the CWT call history file that many used today
because I got a lot of fill requests. It's good to copy what you hear, not whats
in the call history file.

40 was the place to be but I tried 20 and 15 to check conditions. The west coast
sounded good on both bands but there wasn't as much activity as 40.

Thanks for the Q's

Tom (aka Milt)
W8MK, ex-K8BKM