[3830] RTTY Roundup NR4O SO(A) RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NR4O SO(A) RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 00:29:39 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:    277
   40:    480
   20:    165
   15:     76
   10:      4
-----------------------
Total:   1002      0  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 30  Total Score = 88,176

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Pulled off the 1000th QSO with just 2 minutes left and added a couple more with
the last finishing 10 seconds before the final bell!!!

Saturday evening was great especially on 40m.  I had nearly half my Q's on that
band.  I went there early to catch the east coasters before the band got long.
It was a good decision.  My 15 and 20m wire antennas don't perform well enough
so I played to my strengths.  My country mults were really low compared to
others with similar Q totals, down about 15-20.  EU didn't seem very good on
Sunday morning/afternoon.  I tried to run on 20 and 15m with very limited
success.  On average I was more productive with S&P on those bands.  I did
go to 10m and worked the few stations I could hear after one of my breaks.  Just
4 Q's in about 5 minutes.  There was some weak stuff that just wasn't worth the
time.

Very happy with my best RTTY RU score ever.

Only thought I had was potentially going to FT4/FT8 in the afternoon on 20 and
15m to pick up some country mults.  Maybe I'll try that next year.

Thanks for all the contacts.  This was a fun one.

73,
Eric - NR4O