[3830] RTTY Roundup K7VT(@W0GJT) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K7VT(@W0GJT) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 18:38:12 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: K7VT
Operator(s): W0GTL N0GTO
Station: W0GJT

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 22:27
Remote Operation

   80:    0        56
   40:    0       117
   20:    0       121
   15:    0       140
   10:    0         2
-----------------------
Total:    0       436  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 12  Total Score = 26,596

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

The bands didn't cooperate this year. We just didn't see a lot of DX. This was
my first time operating remote and that was an experience, I lost some time
early on just getting use to the delay caused by the VNC. I've never used a
station with beams and rotors so I had a learning curve there also. We(Mike
W0GJT)and I(Sam N0GTO)worked 4 hour shifts. Mike worked the station at the
operators seat and I worked remotely. It was fun but I'm disappointed there
isn't a Multi-operator category for digital only. Our score will pale compared
to those who ran RTTY and Digital together and who live in high population
areas, still we enjoyed ourselves.