[3830] RTTY Roundup N7GP SO RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N7GP SO RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 03:05:34 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: SO RTTY HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

   80:    138
   40:    245
   20:    509
   15:    396
   10:      0
-----------------------
Total:   1288      0  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 31  Total Score = 112,056

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Had a good start , found 15 meters to be alive and active !!,,
I had another commitment  Saturday afternoon and evening so NOT much 40 meters
for any good multipliers.
Sunday plenty of callers but could not track down many county mult's,,
thought 20 meters  would be in better shape,
Never ran across any activity on 10, but checked often.
Worked a LOT of Outlaws on multiple bands!!!
AS always, had fun and I still in learning curve for HF contesting..
GO OUTLAWS!!!
Tom
N7GP
ex WA8WZG