[3830] NAQP CW W1NN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1NN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 02:02:36 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   55    23
   15:   43    19
   10:   12     6
-------------------
Total:  110    48  Total Score = 5,280

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: MRRC/NCC Team 1

Comments:

The worst Internet connection I've ever experienced made this a really
impossible experience. The connection was interrupted almost every second,
making it really hard to copy calls and info.  Often I had to listen to four or
five contacts before I could figure out the correct call and exchange.  Stations
didn't seem to have trouble with my info, so it was pretty much just a receive
problem.

On top of that, my 40 meter dipole, which used to work pretty well on 15 and
somewhat well on 20 and 10, was showing an intermittent high SWR, so I think it
is pretty ill.  This antenna is supported in the middle by a dead tree and I
realized some time ago that it was only a matter of time before it fails.  It
still seems to work on 40 though.

This is a favorite event, so I was really bummed out that I couldn't operate
normally.

73, Hal W1NN remote@tokyo