[3830] NAQP SSB W7ZZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7zz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W7ZZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 06:18:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W7ZZ
Operator(s): W7ZZ
Station: W7ZZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Port Orchard, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.6

  160:    0     0
   80:    7     6
   40:  208    47
   20:  365    50
   15:  299    44
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  880   148  Total Score = 130,240

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Conditions were great (although 10 meters was AWOL despite predictions that it
would be open somewhat) and activity high until about 7 PM PST when it seemed
everyone went to bed early, or was there a big game on that I wasn't aware of?
Can't work'em if they aren't on the air, so I quit with about 1.5 hours of time
still on the clock.  Had hoped to make 1K Qs but had to settle for less due to
lack of activity on Saturday evening.

Fun contest due to use of first names in the exchange!