[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 20:20:03 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jan 26

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  123
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  123  Mults = 123  Total Score = 15,129

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session was an experiment to see what would happen if concentrated on
running on 40 meters. I was concerned that the pool of potential stations to
work would run out with the bulk of the activity on 20 meters. Surprisingly, the
rate held up very well. It wasn't nearly as good as the 1300Z session of course,
but there were lots of folks to work. In the last 10 minutes or so the run rate
dropped drastically, so I spent the last few minutes doing S&P on 40. It's
good to know I can have a good result on a band I have a decent signal on rather
than being forced to go to 20 where the antenna is poor. See everyone at 0300Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN