[3830] CQ160 CW LY4A Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly4a@ly4a.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW LY4A Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 09:47:56 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY4A
Station: LY4A

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: KO15TR
Operating Time (hrs): 27:00
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 1390  State/Prov = 24  Countries = 79  Total Score = 806,902

Club: BALTIC CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Hello

Thanks ALL callers for QSO's...

Contest started crazy This year with windy and faulty problems for electricity.
In saturday everning TOP time droped down electricity for 3 hours :( .In sunday
everning within all left hours electricity droped down ~20 times for 1-2 minute
so every time need to swith all setup computers, pa, all support equipment again
for working position. Its CRAZY and first time this situation. But wheater realy
bad with big wind and ice snow storm.

So 2022 year started CRAZY with big destroys at my Contest position with what
lost 80,40 and 10 metters bands antennas this photos will see at my Facebook
page https://www.facebook.com/rolkaxx/

And also thanks for all supportes what maked some donations for me.
This list also will find on Qrz.com and FB page
https://www.facebook.com/rolkaxx/

Thanks again see you on SSB part, maybe merfy move from our place :) ...

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx