[3830] CQ160 CW K7DR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7DR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 23:27:54 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 6:41

Total:  QSOs = 242  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 1  Total Score = 25,020

Club:

Comments:

FTdX3000 100w Inv L 40V/90H 2 radials

I have QRM source that comes and goes for hours at a time. It does have several
wide band center freq's and pulses. We have smart meteres, DSL, and TWO separate
cable companies. Friday night it was gone and could copy all the way to CA from
MI. Saturday it returned, and I decided to fight thru it. I camped out one one
freq where there was a little hole in the noise and tried CQ for a bit. Actually
made more contacts than I though I would, but some were tough.

Also for self punishment and learning I stuck with ESM mode for first time, I
usually avoid it. I got hung up a few times but actually started to get the hang
of it. Hardly used the "F" keys.

Tnx es 73
Dave K7DR - MI