[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 21:09:05 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Feb 2

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   55
   20:   45
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  100  Mults = 98  Total Score = 9,800

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Always difficult to find a freq to run on 20m.  You never know if there is
someone closed in that you can't hear.  And if you're not getting many callers,
is it because you're not being heard or or you being QRM'd?
Well ZL3CW called me so I guess I was getting out.
20m is usually very active during 19z CWT and today was no exception.  40m
didn't look to have as many caller, I didn't last 30 minutes before I QSY'd