[3830] NA Sprint CW WC7S QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WC7S QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 02:43:54 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WC7S
Operator(s): WC7S
Station: WC7S

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Wy
Operating Time (hrs): 2:15

   80:  10        4
   40:  25       11
   20:  21       10
---------------------
Total:  56     Mults = 25  Total Score = 1,400

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Ski Jumpers

Comments:

Started with an impacted molar, which got steadily worse as time went on.
Shoulda gone to the dentist.. but then I might have missed ALL of the Sprint.
As it is... the KX3 did marvelously with a 700ft loop and a 20 M edz
conditions were great, worked K0EU, K0UK, K0RF, and W0ETT.. Puter froze,
wouldn't key or close.. right after the start... I think Murphy was trying to
tell me something..
Anyway, it was fun to try... My apologies to the SKI JUMPERS for the less than
stellar total. Maybe next time?
72,
WC7S in Wy