[3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 04:06:49 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   86
   40:  127
   20:   80
---------------------

Club:

Team: Gulf Coast Cats

Comments:

Good conditions on 20 at the start. And the band held up for a bit longer than
an hour down here. Went to 80 fairly early to find it deserted. Then went back
too late as this year's 80 Qs were down substantially from last year. Probably
that factor caused me to miss my 300 goal yet again. This "close but no
horse shoes" business is tough. Missed two sections that I heard: VO2 and
VE6. Thanks to all for the fun!