[3830] NA Sprint CW N7VS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N7VS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 06:12:53 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N7VS
Operator(s): N7VS
Station: N7VS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  10
   40:  42
   20:  43
---------------------
Total:  95     Mults = 32  Total Score = 3,040

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Tried out a new setup this time. I am very pleased with how it worked. I will be
taking this outfit on the road in the near future. COVID 19 permitting.Twenty
meters was open longer and more productive this time. This may be my second best
score in this event. Thanks to all who gave me contacts. Hope to be back for the
next one. Rig: Elecraft KX3 and KXPA 100. Antennas: Radioworks Superloop 40 on
20 and 40. Radioworks 80 meter Windom on 80.

73,

Steve N7VS