[3830] MnQP N0HJZ Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richn0hjz@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP N0HJZ Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 15:35:13 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2022

Call: N0HJZ
Operator(s): N0HJZ NG0C
Station: N0HJZ

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:      11        8
   80:     108       52
   40:     119      358
   20:     210      186
   15:      11       43
   10:       1        4
-------------------------
Total:     460      651  Mults = 113  Total Score = 250,860

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

The first multi-two from the N0HJZ station.  Managed to get everything wired and
networked a few days before the contest.  Charlie, NG0C, joined me and I put him
through his learning curve with a new rig (for him), new N1MM software and some
higher speed CW.  He did awesome!

Thanks to everyone that called us!  Also, thanks to all the mobiles for going
out!    We've got ideas for station improvements and will be back next year!

73 Rich N0HJZ