[3830] MnQP W0ZQ Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0zq@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP W0ZQ Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 16:10:31 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2022

Call: W0ZQ
Operator(s): W0ZQ
Station: W0ZQ

Class: Rover LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:     130
   40:     338       9
   20:     335
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     803       9  Mults = 73  Total Score = 118,260

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

3 degrees F with very strong south winds during the morning hours caused some
drifting and reduced visibility.  By the afternoon it was up to 20F, so not so
bad for early Feb in MN.  This was my 18th consecutive year running the MnQP as
a single-op mobile or rover. Thanks for all the Q's and we will be seeing you in
the WiQP in a few weeks.  73, Jon W0ZQ/m