[3830] EU-DX K1RX(KC1KUG) SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc1kug@yccc.org
Subject: [3830] EU-DX K1RX(KC1KUG) SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 18:24:26 +0000
                    European Union DX Contest - 2022

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): KC1KUG
Station: K1RC

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    3               3           3
   80:   89              25          53
   40:   11    149       33          60
   20:  126    222       45          98
   15:   85    125       35          42
   10:   21     15       17          16
Total:  312    521      158         319  Total Score = 3,048,030

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Huge thanks to Mark K1RX for letting me use the station.

New claimed US record;) I wonder if I can break this next year.

Lots of activity on 15, but not much on 10. It *did* open, but the opening
wasn't great. If activity improves next year, this could be a great contest.
Looking forward to breaking 1k next time.

Bray KC1KUG