[3830] NA Sprint CW W4ER QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.w4er@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W4ER QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 18:41:55 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W4ER
Operator(s): W4ER
Station: W4ER

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   34
   40:   63
   20:   35
---------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

My best Sprint score yet but, I inadvertently left my Telnet connection to a
spotting network turned on so, submitted my log as a Checklog.  I never looked
at the bandmap but, it was open.  Oh well, mistakes happen.  Happy with my score
though.

Thanks for all the Qs!  Having figured out my noise problem on 80M has helped
tremendously!

K3 @ 5 watts to attic antennas

73, John