[3830] EU-DX K1XM SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU-DX K1XM SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 21:05:39 +0000
                    European Union DX Contest - 2022

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:    0               0
   80:    0               0
   40:    2               2           2
   20:   65              25          42
   15:  147              34          87
   10:   19              10          12
Total:  233     0        71         143  Total Score = 440,626

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I was busy Saturday.  I got on Saturday night and only heard a couple stations
on 40.  Sunday morning was a bit better but by the end of the contest there was
nobody to work even though 15 and 20 were both open to Europe.

There may be too many contests this weekend.