[3830] BC QSO VA7YJJ Single OpSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7yjj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] BC QSO VA7YJJ Single OpSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 01:45:53 +0000
                    British Columbia QSO Party - 2022

Call: VA7YJJ
Operator(s): VA7YJJ
Station: VA7YJJ

Class: Single OpSSB LP
QTH: CN88Ds
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:   0       0       0         0
   80:   0      10       0        10
   40:   0      22       0        14
   20:   0      19       0        11
   15:   0       1       0         1
   10:   0       0       0         0
Total:   0      52       0        36  Total Score = 3,764

Club:

Comments:

It started very slow on Saturday. I went for a walk at mid day to have a break
of no contacts. This was good. I refocused my attention then it picked up in the
afternoon and evening. Got some contacts on Sunday morning with eager stations.
that was great. I tried to get contacts on 15m and 10m but I got no responses
except for one. Got most of my contacts on 20m in the afternoon. Great contest,
patience and perseverance is what make the contest rewarding. Thanks to all
stations who participated and supported the contest with their QSOs. I will do
it again next year.