[3830] BC QSO VE7XF Single OpCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BC QSO VE7XF Single OpCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 05:02:31 +0000
                    British Columbia QSO Party - 2022

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: Single OpCW HP
QTH: Comox - NPR
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0         0
   80:
   40:   12     1       11         1
   20:   95             43
   15:   31             25
   10:   40             20
Total:  178     1       99         1  Total Score = 74,990

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was interesting. Tnx to the lumberjacks unfinished work in the vacant
lot next door, I'm down to one antenna - a 20m EDZ, strung in a 50' tree as an
inv.V, used on 10, 15, 20, 40. Worked surprisingly well and better than
nothing!
Nice to hear 10m open as a real band, and not just for marginal Es.
The one SSB contact will be a check log only, as a favour to my old buddy
VE7JH.
Not many of us on from NPR.

Elecraft K-line, N1MM+