[3830] RTTY WPX N1RM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N1RM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 19:19:38 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 21:11

------------
   80:   72
   40:  288
   20:  394
   15:  236
   10:   34
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As always, RTTY contests are lots of fun for me. Money bands for me were 20 and
40.  I spent a little time on 10 with not much production. I had to work pretty
hard to get production out of 15 as the band had lots of QSB when I was on and
QSOs were a struggle. 20 was a real pleasure especially on Sunday when I had a
couple of good runs. I wish I had more time for 40M and the added QSO points.

Hopefully my woeful performance on 80M will finally get me off my butt and put
up some real wire antennas.

Thanks for all the Qs.

Rick N1RM
-----