[3830] RTTY WPX K3WJV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3wjv@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K3WJV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 01:00:09 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:  237
   40:  362
   20:  405
   15:  190
   10:   30
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

SO1R with the K4 in FSK mode and the Acom amp.  Almost thought I was gonna miss
this one.  Friday afternoon I installed a 2nd decoder and when I tried to test
things out I was not seeing signals in the rtty engine.  Looks like the only
thing wrong was the mark frequency was wrong.  Didn't figure it out until about
an hour prior to the contest start.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

K4 & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron controller
40m/80m/short 160(traps) Inv vees @ 40ft
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog

SO2R(2 keyboard) >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
VA6AM triplexer with high power BPF\'s 10-20mtrs
N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger