[3830] RTTY WPX AE1P SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AE1P SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 01:23:59 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: AE1P
Operator(s): AE1P
Station: AE1P

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
   80:  209
   40:  323
   20:  452
   15:  309
   10:   58
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Elecraft K3S, AL-80B 500W, C19XR@55',80m homebrew Doublet@90'

By far and away my favorite mode is RTTY...love the RTTY contests...
Thankful to the sponsors...
My goal was to better my highest score in this contest,
which was back in 2015...amazing what sunspots will do,as the
1.3 mil score then was low power...
About 2 hours into contest, and I thought to myself, no way
was I going to get close...bands seemed horrible...
but, Saturday evenings propagation
got much better, and Sunday...even better still...

I had planed on entering with Classic overlay, but Sunday
afternoon's run on 40m was to good to push away...had to keep
going, ended up with 28 hrs, and besting my previous high
by almost 1/2 mil.. and that was with not a lot of activity
on 10m which was surprising, as every time I checked it was open,
but not busy at all...
Had fun, thanks to all for all the Q's