[3830] RTTY WPX WU6X SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WU6X SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 03:20:24 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: WU6X
Operator(s): WU6X
Station: WU6X

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Auburn, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:
   40:   59
   20:   93
   15:    1
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I love this mode ... I used new software from N7YG Digital Engine (v6.3.9.9)
linked to N3FJP WPX Contest software (v4.7), and both worked flawlessly, AFSK
with a SignaLinkUSB. The rig was my Kenwood TS-480HX @100W to EFLW sloper up 60'
on the high end. I ran most of the time due to the low power, and that proved
effective, staying away from the big-power stations. I believe this was the most
courteous contest I've operated in a while ... no crowding or steeling
frequencies that I experienced. A casual contest for me this year. Good job my
fellow ops! 73, Dennis - WU6X