[3830] RTTY WPX N3HEE SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, galicic@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N3HEE SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:57:15 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 17:10

------------
   80:   55
   40:  226
   20:  152
   15:   74
   10:   48
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

With RTTY not being my favorite contest mode I was not planning a serious
attempt but started to get sucked into putting more time in the chair than
planned once my score started to soar with multipliers. Great band conditions
with 10 and 15 meter openings both days giving some nice SA mults. 40 meters was
also great with lots of 6 pointers. Mostly all S&P looking for mults with
very limited runs.

Flex 6600M/100W with a single EFHW wire antenna.