[3830] RTTY WPX NG7M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NG7M SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:04:41 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

------------
   80:   43
   40:  127
   20:  124
   15:  120
   10:  127
------------

Club:

Comments:

When calling CQ, I had a lot more callers send their exchange when calling me.
A trend I speculate coming from uneducated FT mode operators.  It was painful.
If I didn't get their serial number they would usually be gone, not to mention
just screw up the rhythm of running stations.  Plus, this would add QRM to other
(smart) tail end callers that I could have stacked for quicker Qs chained
together.  All in all, I hope this trend doesn't continue.  FT mode operating
leading others to different modes is a good thing, but this was just painful at
times.  I confirmed a lot of other stations had the same issue on the groups.io
RTTY group.  That discussion also leads into stations not sending the signal
report.  Always something... :)  Max NG7M